- ronAsked on February 13, 2014 at 01:21 PM
I cant log into my account. Also, I upgraded my membership and I am still getting your account is full message.
- CarinaAnswered on February 13, 2014 at 02:35 PM
Associated with this email (email@example.com) I could only find guest accounts. Can you please provide more details on the account (email, username or a form url) so we can look further into this matter?
- RonAnswered on February 13, 2014 at 02:47 PM
My paypal subscription number is S-4VH44520EJ0535716
The from I need access to is https://secure.jotform.us/guest_33394966905064/dropship
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 13, 2014 at 03:17 PM
Thank you for the feedback.
Unfortunately, your subscription did not apply to any account because you are still on a guest account.
We need to roll things back in order to fix them:
We shall refund your subscription payment S-4VH44520EJ0535716 to that effect - you should have it back in a few days.
Also, log in to your paypal account and cancel the subscription to prevent recurring payments:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
Once you've done that, please do the following:
To resolve this, please do the following (it should not take you long, but if you are stuck, let us know):
1. Sign up for a Jotform account using this link
2. While logged in to your new Jotform account, click on this link: http://jotform.com/pricing
3. Click on the subscription you want to sign up to, and go ahead and make the payment - this will make sure your subscription goes to your account.
What about your forms?
Don't worry, We will move the forms from your current guest account (guest_33394966905064) to your new account, Just let us know what username you signed up with so that we can do so.
If you hit any bumps, let us know.