- philiameAsked on February 13, 2014 at 11:11 PM
I inserted iframe of my form on my website but it did not update as the way it is.
http://philia.me/video-creating This is url I insert jotform in.
Can you check and reply me back.Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 01:39 AM
Hello philiame,Upon checking the form embed in your web page and comparing it with the version you have in JotForm with its direct URL, I did not find any differences. Please check the screenshot below:As you have embed your form using iFrame, it will always display the updated version of your form. Do get back to us on what differences you find between both the versions and we will take a look.Thank you!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 08:43 AM
In this form URL you have used your form's iFrame code to embed it but your form in this URLuses source code with custom code and that is the reason you do not see it in your website. Also, I see that you have added several upload question in your form through custom code. If you add form fields outside the JotForm editor, it will not capture any input/upload of these fields. The data will not be visible in submission list page.
Please be noted that if you download your form's source code and add custom code, it will not reflect in JotForm editor. There is no way to upload the source code changes back to JotForm.
You add all the upload question inside JotForm editor and then download the form's source code to do the additional cosmetic changes and use the source code to display your form in your web page.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- philiameAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 04:40 PMPlease be understand that i didn't create custom code by myself. I did create in jotform then saved but somehow by iframe insert it did not show up. It did show up when i copy source from jotform and paste in my website.
I know what am i doing. The bottom line is I tried to change form but the form didnt response as it should.
- philiameAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 04:50 PMWhat I'm trying to tell you is i got different result between two methods of coding. I DID NOT add any custom code by myself.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 05:18 PM
I was able to reproduce the problem with your iFrame code. It looks like that the problem was related to the form caches on some of our servers. We have cleared your form caches, and your form is fine now:
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.