- tkartAsked on February 14, 2014 at 10:47 AM
five minute ago all is ok.
now i can't see on my site the last two fieds of my form .
see the attached screenshoot
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 11:29 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
Your form seems fine: http://www.jotform.com/40435266514350
So the issue could be one of display - the content being cut off at the bottom.
Please share the link to your website where the form is embedded, we will take a closer look.
- tkartAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 11:35 AM
i've solved this problem using the joomla embed code.
now all is ok but on iexplorer don't show the language dropdown and the data piker popup
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 11:57 AM
Thank you for the update.
That is indeed unusual. I tried to view your page using Windows 7 on Internet Explorer 10, and everything looked OK:
What is your operating system and browser version? I would like to see if the problem persists using those paramenters.
In the meantime, I would advice clearing your IE cache...
Let us know.
- tkartAnswered on February 18, 2014 at 08:15 AM
all is ok i've window 7 professional and ie 10
- jedcadornaAnswered on February 18, 2014 at 08:41 AM
Are you still having issues with your form in IE? I have tested your form and I can see that the last section is now showing. Can you confirm if you are still having issues?