- InnerVisionPerformanceAsked on February 14, 2014 at 11:33 AM
I need to change the credit card that is being billed monthly for my account. How do I go about making that happen?
- pinoytechAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 12:30 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Upon checking, I found out that you are paying your subscription with us using the payment gateway, Plimus.
To change your credit card information, you need to do the following steps:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. If you forgot your password, reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username.
3. Log in to Plimus via this page.
4. Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active Jotform subscription.
5. Save the changes to update your account.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.