- AdmissionsNCCCAsked on February 14, 2014 at 03:39 PM
Is there a way to allow @domains to not block images on their webmail when an image is in the auto-reponse email?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 04:32 PM
Thank you for chatting with me today and creating this thread.
Email images seems to be a hard topic, different email clients might act completely different. It is not likely that we can affect policies of remote email clients.
I have tested your email notification code, and so far, it looks good. Your images were automatically loaded in my tests.
- gmail.com loads both images.
- Mozilla Thunderbird desktop client loads both images.
- mail.yahoo.com loads both images.
- outlook.com does not load the second image, and I think it is caused by table background-image support on their side.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.