- vibfaAsked on February 15, 2014 at 11:53 PM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 02:36 AM
If what you're looking for is a way for people to receive a response e-mail if they made a form submission, you can set up an autoresponder emailer on your form. This way, the people who made their submissions will receive an email immediately.
You can learn more about how to create auto responder emails from this user guide.
If what you need is to make a mass email, you can integrate your form using MailChimp, MadMimi, Constant Contact, AWeber, GetResponse, iContact, Campaign Monitor. This way, you can manage your submissions and will be able to do email broadcast to your contacts. But you will need to have an account with them as well to be able to integrate your form. Once you have an account in any of those integration features available, you can start with the integration process.
To make an integration:
1. While editing your form into our form builder, click "Setup and Embed".
2. Find and Click "Integrations" button
3. Click on the Email tab and select which of the available integration features you'd like your form to be integrated with.
4. Continue with the integration wizard and once complete, save your form.
Once your form is properly integrated you should also receive the copy of your submissions to your other account where your form is integrated with.
I know this is quite a lengthy response and you might need further clarifications or assistance. If you do, please do let us know.