- Benny TingAsked on February 16, 2014 at 06:08 AM
Hi, been having this error for the past 24 hours. How do I fix it?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 06:30 AM
You can fix that by re-embedding your form using our Secure URL feature: Setting Up a Secure or SSL Form. Facebook uses secure URL, and they only accept secure contents for fan tabs and apps. Your current form embed codes uses our non-secure URL so that is why it's been blocked by Facebook. Using our secure URL should fix it.
- datasphereAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 06:46 AM
sorting my previous experiences with Jotform I think that you have overlooked
when you entered a Jotform link to the Facebook app but to be certain and advice you
properly can you share your form link from Jotform?
- cornflixAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 06:57 AM
Thank you Welvin. That fixed my problem.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 08:28 AM
On behalf of my colleague Welvin, you are quite welcome! If you need our assistance again, please feel free to contact us at anytime.
Have a nice day!