- Nader ElalfyAsked on February 16, 2014 at 07:04 AM
Hi, I have had a look at your forms before but wanted to know if I can also add payment? Also can I automate a confirmtion letter and reminders and etc?
- datasphereAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 07:57 AM
Hello, Nader Elalfy
Yes you can add the payment and processing buttons
Be advised to look for basics here:
for integrating Paypal to your form or website:
and how to create multiple payment system:
- Nader ElalfyAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 08:50 AMHello,
Thank you very much for getting back to me so fast.
Apart from paypal can I also add a button to allow people to make a payment via their own bank. Direct Deposit but through my website?
- pinoytechAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 11:10 AM
Unfortunately, that is not possible. Instead of using standard PayPal for payments, I would suggest to use PayPal Pro were users can select two options for there payments.
Please take a look at this demo form that I've created for you to see how it works.
Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.
- Nader ElalfyAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 07:30 PMHello,
Thank you so much for your quick reply. I will have a look at see what we can do.