- XDMarketsAsked on February 16, 2014 at 01:29 PM
Today I ready so many asked the same question about form disappear from web page. I had the same problem too but when I refresh/reload my page, the form appear again. My question is, this is on my side problem or jotform side? Please give me a solution. Thank you. By the way, if paid version can solve this in no time, I will make purchase right away as I need it to be appear tomorrow.
Thank you and waiting your answer.
- CesarAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 01:35 PM
It appears your issues is unique as you are able to view the form once the browser is refreshed. Kindly provide the URL to where your form is embedded, so that we may be able to assist you better. Thank you.
- XDMarketsAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 01:41 PM
There is 2 forms i created and both have the same situation.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 02:05 PM
I suggest you also try re-embed the form using its iframe embed code instead.
There are jquery scripts present in your website page that could be having script conflict with Jotform when using the default script embed.
Use this guide on how to http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Inform us if issue persist.
- XDMarketsAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 02:17 PM
Its look good, but other problem coming out. I have no button for submit. Please take a look as I make a changes as suggested on page
- XDMarketsAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 02:48 PM
Not helping as the height is already 1024px before you post. The form seem like showing up the submit button if the captcha is disappear. Please take a look and give me better solution.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 02:56 PM
Please try it like this instead.
After getting the iframe code embed, exclude the script part of the code and retain only the iframe part like this...
<iframe allowtransparency="true" src="https://secure.jotformeu.com/form/40455127521346" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:2024px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
It seems the script part is still conflicting with the web page other scripts.
Please try this. Inform us if it still does not work.
- XDMarketsAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 03:03 PM
Fantastic solution. Awesome, I got the correct setting. That perfect and thank you for your time.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 03:39 PM
Thank you for confirmation all is good.
Contact us again anytime for any assistance you need.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 08, 2014 at 06:58 AM
I made a separate post about your inquiry here http://www.jotform.com/answers/440151
We will attend to it as soon as we can.