- cbimensclubAsked on February 16, 2014 at 02:35 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 02:43 PM
Yes you can achieve this on the form.
Please review this article on how to do this
Inform us if you need further assistance.
- cbimensclubAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 05:46 PM
This works if you have a simple order form. Can it be done for a more complex system? That uses the integration tool that are on ste system?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 06:40 PM
Can you please share to us which complex system you were referring to?
We will be glad to provide you assistance.
- cbimensclubAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 10:08 AM
Here is an example of the form I was working on. I wanted to offer customers the option of check payment vs credit cards.
Also is there a way to do calculations manually? That way I can make the order portion without using the payment integration system.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 10:57 AM
Upon checking your form, I found that you have added a payment question and apart from that I did not find any questions where calculation can be performed. All other fields are actually name / email and phone fields.
Please be informed that it is possible to do calculation on form fields. The following guide should help you achieve your requirement: http://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-perform-calculation-in-the-form
Do get back to us with your requirements in details and we will surely help you.