- fleck64Asked on February 16, 2014 at 05:51 PM
Can not get Mailchimp to map email field.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 06:43 PM
Can you please try creating a new MailChimp API key in your MC account and then use the new key when re-integrating the form.
Also, in your form e-mail field, do not enable the confirmation e-mail option.
Redo the integration and check if this makes any difference.
Please inform us if issue persist.
- fleck64Answered on February 17, 2014 at 02:48 PM
I have tried new API keys and made a new form. Still does not work.
- fleck64Answered on February 17, 2014 at 03:35 PM
I have tried it with two different Mailchimp accounts.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 05:48 PM
We are sorry for the inconveniences you are facing.
It looks like that the Mailchimp mapping is somehow conflicting with a Stripe payment field. I have created a bug report ticket and escalated it to our Development Team.
We will update this thread once we have any news for you.
- fleck64Answered on February 17, 2014 at 06:43 PM
yes if I remove the Stripe payment form Mailchimp works.