- idiaapAsked on February 16, 2014 at 10:01 PM
We offer an option of paying by paypal or by check on the same form. Since the check payers are told to close out of the paypal page (the only way we can figure out how to do both payment methods on one form) - they show up as incomplete submissions.
When we go in and mark them as complete in the "incomplete submissions" section, they are not sent a Thank You page. Is there a way to set up the form to send the page if the incomplete is manually completed?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 11:42 PM
Do you mean to say that your users are not getting submission emails for the incomplete submissions?
Here are the steps to send submission emails for incomplete submissions as well. Please be noted that it will not send email after you mark the incomplete submissions as complete but it will be sent as soon as the form is submitted.
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Select the paypal payment question of your form.
3. Click on the property icon.
4. Change the property value of "Pending Payment Email" to "Yes"
Hope this helps.
If you users want to pay by check, you do not have to redirect them to PayPal page. Have you already checked the following guide on how to have multiple payment option along with paypal: https://www.jotform.com/help/120-How-to-set-up-paypal-along-with-other-payment-options
- IAAPChapterAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 05:30 AMThank you! I just saw the instructions on adding the multiple payment
option - I'll give it a try.