- ConciliumGroupAsked on February 16, 2014 at 10:47 PM
I love your new feature (feedback button), and have already tested the feature on my website with success. I am using weebly for the design and hosting of my website and wanted to know if I need to embed the feedback button on every page for it to appear on all pages or is there a specific embedding process that will automatically place the feedback button on all pages without having to go throug this process.
Thanks for a great product you guys really are fantastic!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 03:14 AM
I just created a Weebly site to find it out, and it seems they don't have global header for all the pages so you have to embed the feedback embed code on each of the pages under advanced settings then header code.
Follow these steps:
1. Login to your Weebly account
2. Click Pages on the top menu
3. Select a page where you want to embed the feedback form
4. Under Advanced Settings > Header Code, paste the feedback embed code. Check this screenshot:
Hope this helps. Regards!
- ConciliumGroupAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 03:30 AMHi there,
That worked perfectly. Thanks so much for your help. As a matter of interest, if I wanted to add a second form (i.e. "Take a poll" or "survey"), would I append the embed code to the footer code area (i.e. have both embed codes pasted in this area), or would I have to add that some other way?
Thanks again for you help.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 05:56 AM
Yes, if you're going to embed it as a feedback form. You can place both on the header or you can place the other form on the footer.