- prutowskiAsked on February 16, 2014 at 10:50 PMPage URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 11:05 PM
There are basically two highlighting effect, one is the field highlighting effect when you focus on on any form field and another one is the default behavior of validation error.
Please inject the following custom css in your form to remove the background color of validation erro:
background:none repeat scroll 0 0;
This guide should help you inject this custom css code in your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
Here are the steps to remove the field highlighting effect of your form:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on "Preferences" from the toolbar.
3. Click on "Field Styles" and then change the property value of "Highlight Effect" to "Disabled"
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.