- NRCsupportAsked on February 17, 2014 at 03:44 AM
Wopuld it be possible to have a 'page reset' button available as an option at a page break? This would clear the current page, but leave other pages unaltered.
- datasphereAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 05:55 AM
I think that you could do that withdocument.getElementById("myForm").reset();
but you must find the way to identify the form page or specific form you want to reset
and not the wole project.
- NRCsupportAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 06:56 AM
Thanks. I'd rather have another button available in the page break field.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 09:20 AM
Thank you for your suggestion.
I have forwarded this feature request to our back end team. Please be informed that sending a feature request does not mean that it will get implemented. It completely depends upon the feasibility and priority of our management team.
We will get back to as soon as we have any update on this.
- NRCsupportAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 11:22 AM
Thanks, and of courseI understand that requests are not always fulfilled.
I have made several suggestions to do with page break and submit button fields. If possible these should all be considered together. This might avoid duplicated effort.