- NRCsupportAsked on February 17, 2014 at 03:47 AM
Would it be possible to include a 'top of form' button at a page break. This would return to the top of the form, whereas the back button just goes back one page.
- datasphereAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 05:41 AM
it is possible but you must be able to "mess a little"
with the code :)
If you like you can learn this fast in this 10 minute video
this is step by step tutorial:
this is the code
Back to Top >
- NRCsupportAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 07:01 AM
Thanks, but I am not looking for a floating button. I would like a top of form button to be available in the page break and submit fields. (I have already put in a suggestion that the page break and submit fields should be combined, so that any combination of the various buttons could be in a single row.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 09:25 AM
Let me just clarify your requirements.
Would you like to have a button into our page break tool that would allow you to navigate/move back to the "first page" of the form? Let say, you filling up the form into the 4th page, when you click on that button, it will navigate you back to the 1st page? Is that what you mean by "Top of Form" ?
Please let us know.
- NRCsupportAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 11:18 AM
Yes, that is exactly right. If the user is well down a multi page form, he might decide to go back and check what he has entered so far - so it would be good to be able to skip straight back to the top of the first page.
- CarinaAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 12:11 PM
Thank you for your suggestion. I forwarded it to our developers. They will analyze and if they find it feasible perhaps it can be incorporated.
Kindly let us know if you need more assistance.
- NRCsupportAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 05:45 PM