- acspaAsked on February 17, 2014 at 03:57 AM
I'm using radio buttons and a text box to do a calculate field formula. It works perfectly the first time.
When I go back into the text box calculate field options, the formula has disappeared and the field option are not available on the right.
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
- datasphereAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 04:25 AM
just a hunch
try to uncheck the check box "Wait for input before inlcluding fields in calculation"
then go to settings and clear up the Jotform cache and then try to save and preview the form.
how to clear the cache:
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 04:37 AM
acspa: I have opened a ticket about this bug. Our developer will look into it. Thanks for reporting.
- brockeniAnswered on February 20, 2014 at 07:26 PM
I am having the exact same problem as acspa. I will await to hear a solution or answer to the bug. Thank you!
- slrossAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 12:21 PM
Me too, please copy me in once fixed. Thx