- payalshahAsked on February 17, 2014 at 05:56 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 09:12 AM
Upon checking your web page, I was able to replicate the problem you are having. If the card type selection is changed, the currency converter is not shown/hidden.
It seems that there are some code conflict between jotform script and the other scripts of your web page. When your form is accessed with its direct URL, your form appears to be working as expected. Please check the screenshot below:
I would suggest you to please use your form's iFrame embed code to embed your form in your web page. That should solve your problem. The following guide should help you grab iFrame embed code: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- payalshahAnswered on March 03, 2014 at 07:50 AM
The onchange behaviour of card type dropdown is still not fine and inconsistent in various firefox versions and currency converter is shown as by default even when none of the options is actually selected from card type dropdown.
Please suggest for this.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 03, 2014 at 09:29 AM
I took a copy of your source code and did the following:
1. Took a fresh copy of the form's Iframe
2. Pasted it in the div with class = "main"
3. Then loaded it on a test site - other than minor styling issues - it seems to respond as expected on firefox (which is where the conditions did not initially work): https://shots.jotform.com/titus/formtesting.html
I would also advice that you check the following two files - they are not available publicly:
Let us know if this helps.