- tbessasAsked on February 17, 2014 at 10:16 AM
I created a form that has an infinite list widget. The form is on website
On Firefox when I click add button on products it pushes my form down. When I open the page from IE, when i press add the add button dissapears.
The same reaction I have on my other form, where is my Greek product page, where both IE and Firefox when I click the add button the button dissapears
- CarinaAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 11:41 AM
I could replicate the mentioned difficulties. I tried to inject css code with no results.
I will go ahead and raise a ticket to the development so they can review this matter further. Once we have an update from them, they will notify it through this thread. Thank you.
- tbessasAnswered on February 23, 2014 at 07:01 AM
do we have any update
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 23, 2014 at 07:04 AM
No, we don't have an update regarding this bug yet.
Sorry about that.
- tbessasAnswered on March 07, 2014 at 02:50 AM
from what it seems there is no improvement on my problem. I see now that infinite list has changed its button to "save" instead of "add" and now neither "remove" nor "edit" works in IE(I use IE9). Is there any other multiple list widget that works on both Firefox and IE9
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 07, 2014 at 06:50 AM
We apologize for the delays.
Unfortunately, our development team have no update yet on the status of the submitted bug ticket. They will surely provide response on update to this thread as soon as available.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.