- borczdixonAsked on February 17, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Hi - This may be a dumb question:
We have conditional notifications set up on a number of our forms. In the case of 32205013361841 - the notifications are based on the checkbox values. If a user check off both options, are both conditions met such that both notifications will be sent OR is the notification sent only when one of the checkboxes is checked and not the other?
I'm getting reports that the client did not get a notification and I'm thinking it may be only on forms where the user checked off both boxes - would that make the conditional statement untrue so that the notification isn't sent?
- CarinaAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 12:03 PM
After running some tests I realized that you don't need to have a 3rd condition.
With the conditions you have now:
- If user checks 1st box, notification will be sent to notification 1 emails
- If user checks 2nd box, notification will be sent to notification 2 emails
- If user checks both boxes, notification will be sent to notification 1 and 2 emails
If the problem persists please let us know.