- ISEK2014Asked on February 17, 2014 at 11:00 AM
I would like to downgrade my current plan and bring it back to "free" user, with the idea that at the very moment I don't need to administer forms, but I will in the future, thus I would like also to keep my account and the form I have already created.
when I try to downgrade the plan, however, the sytem tells me that "manual" performance is needed.
help would be greatly appreciated!
wish you a nice day
- pinoytechAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 11:55 AM
Upon checking your billing history, I found out that you are using PayPal to pay your subscription. So, in order to cancel your subcription you need to cancel it manually.
Please follow this simple steps:
1. Login to your PayPal Account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
3. Click subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
You can also visit this page for more detailed information on how to cancel a PayPal Subscription.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.