- biiainsuranceAsked on February 17, 2014 at 12:16 PM
Any ideas on why I would get this when trying to export code ?
- CarinaAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 01:13 PM
I could download the zip file of your code, but in addition you may try to change your form's name (temporary just to download the file) to a simpler name (a one word name).
Kindly let us know if you need more assistance.
- biiainsuranceAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 01:25 PM
Hello, I tried changing the name to a simpler name and I still get the error when going to embed -> Source and clicking to download all files. Any other thoughts ?
- biiainsuranceAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 01:45 PM
I even cloned the form and still get the same error "cannot create zip file"
- pinoytechAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 03:53 PM
Like my colleague Carina, I can download also with out any problem. Can you please try this workaround?
1. Clear your browser cache and cookies
2. Log back in to your account
3. If 1 and 2 step doesn't work, please try to use other browser.
However, if the said issue still persists, please provide us screenshot of the error that you are referring so we can investigate further.