- plinthAsked on June 29, 2010 at 04:58 AMHi, I've had a JotForm set up on a client's site for about a year now, but all of a sudden I'm seeing a "Form not found" error when the form is submitted. The site hasn't changed at all in this time. Can you offer any help/suggestions? Thanks
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 29, 2010 at 05:13 AMCan you post the URL of the page you have the form?
- plinthAnswered on June 29, 2010 at 05:19 AMSure: http://www.southbourneacupunctureclinic.co.uk/contact.html
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 29, 2010 at 05:43 AMFixed.
- plinthAnswered on June 29, 2010 at 05:51 AMGreat, thanks. What was the problem btw?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 29, 2010 at 06:00 AMForm was never transferred from v2 since it did not have an owner.
- MihirAnswered on August 14, 2011 at 03:12 AM
Hey, I have the same problem. Please solve it. The url is:
- allanftdAnswered on August 14, 2011 at 04:13 AM
May we confirm from you if you're using JotForm v2 or v3?
If you're using v2, please use the following form URL - http://v2.jotform.com/form/10341149630. I made a test submission using this URL and I was able to submit it. Please check if you received it. To embed this form URL as an Iframe, please use the following embed code:
<iframe src="http://v2.jotform.com/form/10341149630" frameborder=0 width=100% height=100% scrolling=no align=middle></iframe>
If you're using v3, kindly provide us your JotForm v3 username so that we can look for your account in our member database.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- MihirAnswered on August 14, 2011 at 04:40 AM
Thank you for your prompt responce!
I am using v2. Yes, I received the test submission that you submitted!
But, the form which you have given http://v2.jotform.com/form/10341149630 does not contain some of the fields that I need. Do I have to make a new form again?
- allanftdAnswered on August 14, 2011 at 04:57 AM
Yes, that should be a good solution if it will not be much of an inconvenience when updating your website. Kindy clone the form and test the new form if it works this time.
Please keep us updates with the results. Our apologies for the trouble.