- sherleensyAsked on February 18, 2014 at 02:25 AM
My form appears to be broken. It was working before and suddenly when people click on it, the form doesn't pop out anymore.
how can i fix this?
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding a Form to Your Facebook Page
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 18, 2014 at 03:39 AM
I was able to view your form http://www.jotform.me/form/21268387788471
Was the form embedded on a Facebook page? If it is, can you please share to us also the URL of your FB page so we can also check there.
- sherleensyAnswered on February 18, 2014 at 03:42 AM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 18, 2014 at 04:30 AM
Please re-embed the form to your facebook page using its https URL. Because Facebook always requires secure protocol, all the contents must use the https protocol also.
Some users might be able to view your form if they choose to ignore the security pop-up alert, but not all browsers are configured to disable security alert. If security is enabled on the browser, it will blocked non-secure contents when viewing Facebook page.
Use this guide -Adding-Form-to-Facebook
At instructions #4, you can check the importance of using the https protocol on FB page.
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- sherleensyAnswered on February 18, 2014 at 05:00 AMTried it again now and it works! thank you!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 18, 2014 at 05:12 AM
I can confirm it is working now.