- aloehaAsked on July 10, 2011 at 01:50 AMI followed all the instructions but my result looks like:Array ( [submission_id] => 176036653174131631 [formID] => 11890036676 [ip] => 126.96.36.199 [fullname6] => Array (  => Jim  => Seamans ) [address3] => Array (  => 1234 5th St  =>  => Ocala  => Fl  => 32686  => United States ) [bedrooms] => 3 [clickto] => 064_lavewe_003.jpg )
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Post Submission Data to Thank You Page
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 10, 2011 at 03:12 AM
Yes that is in fact the actual results that should appear after following the instructions on the user guide. You would need to employ custom php programming to properly utilize the information displayed on your results.
The official PHP manual is a good place to start learning about PHP.
- aloehaAnswered on July 11, 2011 at 08:47 AM
- Sadaqat AliAnswered on July 11, 2011 at 12:30 PM
I need to get the file fro jotform's server to my server. This can be done on thank you page which will be a php script. Problem is that how can I get the file which was uploaded on jotform's server? please help.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 12, 2011 at 05:37 AM
There is no need to utilize thank you pages and php scripts to have the uploaded file sent to your server. All you need to do is to configure your form to upload files to your server via FTP.
Please read this user guide to learn how to configure FTP uploading for your form.
Feel free to contact us again if you have other queries or concersn. Thank you and have a great day!