- deliciousnmAsked on February 18, 2014 at 12:43 PM
Also, why does the "Add previous submissions" option on the last screen of the integration panel not work?
Note: I've reset my security token and re-mapped fields multiple times. When the data transfer does work it literally takes days for new submisions via my JotForm pages to appear in SalesForce.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 18, 2014 at 01:24 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please allow a little time to test and attept to reproduce what you are experiencing with the salesforce integration.
I shall respond as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 18, 2014 at 05:35 PM
Thank you for your patience.
I tested a copy of your form with a few submissions - and they all went through to my leads list on Salesforce- There were no delays.
Please try the following:
1. Clone your form using this linked guide
2. Integrate the clone with Salesforce with the same parameters as the original form
3. Do a test submission and advice us wheter it shows the same behavior.
We look forward to your response.
- deliciousnmAnswered on February 18, 2014 at 07:52 PM
Hi TitusN,Thanks for the quick reply, however cloning the forms and testing submissions did not work nor did the previous submissions transfer.
- CesarAnswered on February 18, 2014 at 10:13 PM
Is this happening just on one form, or have you tried another form other than the form in question and it's clone form. I would suggest to create a simple contact form and integrate it to your salesforce account.
Do let us know if the issue persists, thank you.