- rhondalloydAsked on July 10, 2011 at 07:30 PM
HELP!!! Please fix your create an account form. It will not accept any characters in the user field. Tried it on IE8 & 9, Google Chrome, Safari, FireFox
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 10, 2011 at 07:43 PM
Please see this thread.
- rhondalloydAnswered on July 10, 2011 at 10:49 PM
Unfortunately Wayne, no letters work. It will not accept anything I put in it. The cursor just blinks... HELP!!!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 10, 2011 at 11:19 PM
It appears that at least a few users are experiencing this problem. A ticket has been submitted on the matter and the development team will try to figure out what's going on.
Our apologies for the inconvenience.
- WildFire126Answered on July 11, 2011 at 02:13 AM
Try clicking ALT.
- allanftdAnswered on July 11, 2011 at 03:22 AM
For non-members and guest members who want to sign up to JotForm, please visit this link - http://yang.interlogy.com:82/page.php?p=signup. Can you confirm that this is the page where you're signing up for a JotForm account? I tested it and it was working perfectly.
For Free, Premium, and Professional subscribers who already have an active account, you can log in through our main page www.jotform.com. To log in as rhondalloyd, use this page to log in.
Please try again and let us know if we can be of further assistance. Our apologies again for the trouble this has caused.
- Shar WalkerAnswered on July 11, 2011 at 06:55 AM
I've tried setting up an account as well, and the link you provided in the thread is in fact the one that will not accept any characters in the username field.
- rhondalloydAnswered on July 11, 2011 at 01:28 PM
iPad will accept new account request but on the PC platform it will not. What could be the problem on the PC using IE, Google Chrome, Firefox?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 11, 2011 at 02:05 PM
When you state "Try clicking ALT", are you referring to pressing the Alt key when entering the username? Please elaborate.
- WildFire126Answered on July 11, 2011 at 02:21 PM
yes the alt key.
I dunno how, but what you're describing to me happened to me, and I think I hit the alt key by accident and it began typing again lol.