- IanAsked on February 18, 2014 at 11:31 PM
Hello! I am trying to customize your a form for my website and am having some trouble.
When you select a section of the form to write in. It changes the color around the form. I would like to know how to customize the color of this OR get rid of it all together.
I am also looking to change the color of the * required field symbol.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 19, 2014 at 01:40 AM
Here are the steps to remove the field highlighting effect of your form:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on "Preferences" from the toolbar.
3. Click on "Field Styles" and then change the property value of "Highlight Effect" to "Disabled"
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 19, 2014 at 01:44 AM
Sorry, I missed the other part of your question.
Please inject the following custom css in your form to change the color of the asterisk (*):
The following guide should help you to inject these custom css: http://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes