- lesliecpeacockAsked on February 19, 2014 at 10:19 AM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 19, 2014 at 10:30 AM
To add your form in your website, simply:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab while in edit mode on your form
2. Click on the "Embed Form" button in the top toolbar
3. Click the "Embed" button
4. Copy the code provided
5. Paste the code into your web page where you would like to display it. Usually somewhere in the body section of your webpage and within tagsIf you have another question, please open a new thread.