- anthonycoffeeAsked on February 19, 2014 at 01:07 PM
I setup my form, but when it is filled out it will no send the filled out form to the email address I supplied. This site is so awesome and once I figure this out I will be back many more times for other people.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 19, 2014 at 02:00 PM
Your form only has autoresponder email, you should create a notification email if you'd like to received emails on every form responses.
- anthonycoffeeAnswered on February 19, 2014 at 05:38 PM
Aye sir, I have done that. I do get an email alert but I do not get the form. I need the form to go to an email once the submit button is hit, instead of coming back to jotform to check. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 19, 2014 at 06:29 PM
I see you have not set up your email notification yet , you will receive the notifications of each submission, wich will contain the information entered by the submitters, once you create your email notificaion:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on "Add New Email"
4. Select "Notification Email" option & click next.
5. Select/choose fields for the "Sender Details" and fill out the "Recipient E-mail" with an appropriate email address. Click next.
6. Put in your form notification subject line, complete your notification layout and click Finish. You're done.
- anthonycoffeeAnswered on February 19, 2014 at 06:39 PM
Ok, I set it up. I hit test email and it sent it to the email address I use to log into jotform not the one I setup to recieve the emails. Is that right haha, sorry no idea why I cannot get this to work.
- anthonycoffeeAnswered on February 19, 2014 at 06:46 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 19, 2014 at 07:28 PM
when you hit the test email, it will always send it to the email address use in your account. In order to make sure you will get the email to the one you set up in the Recipient E-mail field, you will need to do a live test in the preview mode. Fill the form out, and click on the submit botton.
Let us know what happens.
- anthonycoffeeAnswered on February 19, 2014 at 10:31 PM
testing now thanks
- anthonycoffeeAnswered on February 20, 2014 at 06:51 PM
IT WORKS thanks mucho!