- NRCsupportAsked on February 19, 2014 at 04:41 PM
Sometimes an extra click of next or submit is needed. Consider the following sequence.
1. Do not complete some of the compulsary fields in a page
2. Click Next. You will get an errors on the page message
3. Correct the errors
4. Click Next again. The error message clears, but Next is not actioned and the same page remains open.
5. Click Next again, and it is actioned normally.
Step 5 should not be necessary, the next page should be shown at step 4.
The submit button behaves similarly.
(I incuded this previously in another thread. I think it was overlooked)Page URL:
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 19, 2014 at 05:21 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I was not able to reproduce the error - even over different browsers - the form advanced well after clicking the "next" button by following the exact procedure you outlined.
I checked the page for errors across browsers - none are present - not even script warnings (which are quite common)
Am I missing something?
I would like to test it with your exact environmental parameters:
1. Your computer Operating system
2. The browser, and its version.
When you use a different browser from the one the problem appears, do you get the same results?
Please let us know.
- NRCsupportAnswered on February 19, 2014 at 05:44 PM
I am using WinXP Pro SP3 and Firefox 27.0.1.
Strangely when I tried to replicate the problem just now, it happened acouple of times, but now does not seem to happen. Must be something intermittent. If it happens again, I'll get back to you,