- NRCsupportAsked on February 19, 2014 at 05:00 PM
If a required radio button field ha snot been filled when hitting next or submit, it gets flagged as a required field. If you click on one of its buttons in order to correct the error, the first click clears the required field warning, but does not actually mark the selected button. It is necessary to click on the button again to get it selected properly.
Try the following sequence on my form.
1. In first page click Next without filling any fields
2. All fields will be flagged as required
3. Click on either of the two radio button groups
4. Ususally the required field warning will clear, but the 'selected' dot will not appear
5. Click the radio button again and it does work correctly.
Step 5 should not be needed.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 19, 2014 at 06:07 PM
Hi, upon testing your form as you asked, I can see that the "selected" dot appears:
I tried that in Google Chrome, FireFox, and IE, using the last versions of each. Try in different browsers and let us know if the issue persist, and which browsers you tried.
- NRCsupportAnswered on February 19, 2014 at 06:20 PM
I'm using Win XP pro SP3 and firefox 27.0.1. This oddity happens sometimes but not always. Next time it happens, I'll try to remeber exactly what sequence I went through, and get back to you.
- jedcadornaAnswered on February 19, 2014 at 07:01 PM
If you encounter that again you can try switching to a different browser to identify whether the problem is related to your browser or the form behavior itself. If you can reproduce the issue on your end that will be a great help to us in identifying whats causing the issue.
Feel free to reply to this thread if you were able to reproduce the problem on your end.