- leeskAsked on July 11, 2011 at 08:12 AM
Is it possible to use multiple forms and multiple emailadresses within 1 account. cause i have several websites with their own email addresses.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on July 12, 2011 at 12:08 AM
It is possible to have multiple forms with different email addresses
within 1 account. For every form created in an account you have the
option to change the email address notification recipient.
To change recipient email address on a form, open your form on the
Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side
You may also find help articles on how eMail Notification works in JotForm
from our user guide:
- leeskAnswered on July 12, 2011 at 03:04 AM