- creativoAsked on July 11, 2011 at 08:41 AM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on July 11, 2011 at 11:56 PM
I just tested your form by uploading an image. I found no errors and did
not encounter any problems when submitting the form. In addition the data
submitted via the form also came up instantly as one of the submissions
in the JotForm account.
Are you still having issues with the form? Please let us know with the
full details. We'd be happy to help.
Thanks for using JotForm.
- creativoAnswered on July 11, 2011 at 11:58 PMWorking fine now, thanks.
- creativoAnswered on July 12, 2011 at 08:26 AMFor some reason now, I am not getting my files in dropbox.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 12, 2011 at 10:43 AM
It may be possible that the syncing is doing alright but the downloading is taking a while. Can you check your dropbox if it's still at the process of downloading the files? I understand that your file attachments are at around the range of 20+ MB so it may take a while to get downloaded.
- creativoAnswered on July 12, 2011 at 10:47 AMI think I fixed it. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 12, 2011 at 11:23 AM
Good to know it is resolved.
If you have questions, concerns, and/or suggestions, please let us know. We'd be happy to hear them.
Thanks and warm regards,