- DesignEvoAsked on February 19, 2014 at 10:42 PM
Is there a way to send out an autoresponder after 2 days of submission of a form?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 20, 2014 at 12:55 AM
Unfortunately not. We do not have such feature where you can schedule an auto-responder to go out on a certain day or time.
You can achieve your requirement thorough some external 3rd party tools. The following guides should help you:
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on June 15, 2016 at 10:22 AM
We have great news for you! We've implemented scheduled autoresponders! Now, you can send your autoresponders to your submitters after selected time delay!
In order to use that feature you can simply follow the instructions below:
1. Open Emails Wizard on the builder.
2. Select autoresponder email that you want to delay its delivery time.
3. Click on Advanced tab.
4. Select schedule date on the drop-down menu in the Set Email Time section.
Then, your response will be sent after selected time delay for each submission. If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be glad to assist you.