- catholicproductionsAsked on February 19, 2014 at 11:33 PM
With Signup forms for mailchimp - can you make it such that we can designate not just which list but which group or segment within a list a user is to be sent to? This would be huge!!!!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 20, 2014 at 01:20 AM
I just replied to your first thread, anyway you can check it below.
Grouping can be also be configured on MailChimp Integration Wizard. Example:
Let us know should you have further questions.
- catholicproductionsAnswered on February 20, 2014 at 07:20 AM
THANK YOU!!! I'll test it out on my end now.
- catholicproductionsAnswered on February 20, 2014 at 08:50 AM
I am in the process of trying to sync our mailchimp up -- got the groups selected, but now I'm stuck at the attached screen shot's page. Nothing to click (except add new option), but (1) There's no option I want to add and (2) even when I do click on that it brings up two drop down tabs that have nothing in them. Confused on how to proceed. The "Email address" and "First Name" fields are all I need. Hitting Next does nothing either.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 20, 2014 at 09:06 AM
Unfortunately, I am unable to see the screenshot shared. The following guide should help you upload image in your forum post: http://www.jotform.com/answers/277033
Please share it with us and we will take a look.
- catholicproductionsAnswered on February 20, 2014 at 09:09 AM
Thanks -- here it is: - nothing is clickable except add new option -- but no new option is needed and even then it only brings up two drop down tabs that don't have anything in them.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 20, 2014 at 09:35 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
Which form are you trying to integrate with mailchimp? Please share the URL so that we can run some tests.
The idea is that both the form and the mailing list needs to have similar fields - for instance - your form should have an email and a name field - as well as your list on MailChimp.
We look forward to your response.
- catholicproductionsAnswered on February 20, 2014 at 04:30 PMThanks for your response.
Got it to work -- I was trying to connect it without creating a form first -- works now! I was putting the cart before the horse.
Thanks for the follow up!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 20, 2014 at 04:34 PM
Good to know that, if you have another question open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.
- catholicproductionsAnswered on February 20, 2014 at 06:20 PMDoes Jotform have a form, or do you know of anyone who has something for the following: I list dates and descriptions for events for some speakers who speak around the country on their websites. Well after I enter in the event on their "upcoming events" page which includes date, location, name of the event, and topic, I want the events to either fall off and delete itself or archive itself when the date has passed. Does any such animal exist? This would automate having to go in and delete it when the date has passed which is what I'm currently having to do through Dreamweaver. I appreciate any assistance or suggestions. Oh, btw, I think a calendar doesn't really fit the motif/look of the websites that I'm posting to so it would either have to be a nice looking form or a template that just list events that doesn't look very much like a grid/Excel-ish looking or a real nice looking calendar or perhaps some script?
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 20, 2014 at 06:41 PM
We would love to help you come up with a viable solution.
Why not tell us about it on a new thread by clicking this link so that the request can get its well deserved attention? We will look out for it.