- caitlinherronAsked on June 29, 2010 at 09:23 AMMy form was fine this morning but now is missing more than half the info that was there.
- chiracAnswered on June 29, 2010 at 09:48 AMI'm thinking that JotForm is having major problems right now.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 30, 2010 at 06:29 AMcaitlinherron: You have many forms. Exactly on which form do you have this problem? Can you describe how can we see the problem?
As far as I know we did not have any major or minor problem. I really need more details from you how can I see this problem?
- caitlinherronAnswered on June 30, 2010 at 08:05 AMhttp://www.jotform.com/form/1471526979This is the form. It was fine one minute then about 20 minutes later it was almost all gone. I didn't make any edits so I know it was a save issue. It took me a long time to put it together so I'm hoping you guys maybe have a backup?
- caitlinherronAnswered on June 30, 2010 at 08:07 AMI meant to say I know it wasn't a save issue. I linked to the form from my webpage and it was showing but when someone went on about 20 minutes later to review it and fill out the form most the information was gone except for the first couple of lines for contact information.
- chiracAnswered on June 30, 2010 at 11:21 AMWell, I know the date of birth is not working on this form as well as others on this site. I also know the the Grade answer repeated itself in the other grade areas that were not filled in. I really love your product and I an hoping that I can use it with confidence in the future. http://www.togmercyseat.com/enroll_ksiba_form.html