- Marcos DomenackAsked on February 20, 2014 at 08:07 AM
...For our operators and customers to fill up and sign off from any touch screen tablet, be emailed to them and us with the following subject: WCF or CCA- Customer Name - Site Address
How much would it cost for 10-15 users?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 20, 2014 at 09:00 AM
Our forms are already optimized for use on any mobile device. You can embed your form in your web page or share your form's direct URL with your operators and customers.
Our costs are based on number of form submissions your receive per month and not per users. You can have any number of form in your account. Please refer our pricing page for information on our available plans and its submission limits: www.jotform.com/pricing/
Do get back to us if you meant to ask something else or if you have any more questions.
- Marcos DomenackAnswered on February 20, 2014 at 10:00 AMHi!
Thanks for your prompt reply.
Could you please give me price and time frame for?:
1) We want to put online 4 documents:
a) WCF-CCA (attached)
b) Credit Card Authorization Form (attached)
c) Terms of Trade (attached)
d) Inspection Reports (to be advised)
2) For our operators and customers to fill up and sign off the WCF or CCA from any touch screen tablet, to be attached emailed to the customer with a copy of our Term of Trades and CC to the supplier and email@example.com with the following subject: ‘WCF or CCA – Customer Name – Job Site Address’, content: ‘Dear Customer! We are sending you your last WCF or CCA. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.’ and our below email signature with our full business details.
3) In areas where the internet is not available, have the documents saved on the laptop or tablet to fill up and sign off and have it ready for emailing as required above, when internet connection is available.
Is this something you could do for us?
M&K Links P/L
PO Box 32 Kingsgrove NSW 1480
Ph: 02 9703 2618 Fx: 02 9703 2619 Mob: 0401 006 585
Building Cleaning, Restoration and Maintenance Services
24hrs/7days service - Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Construction - Builder’s cleaning., Spring cleaning., Window cleaning., Carpet and upholstery cleaning., Water pressure cleaning., Rubbish removal, Truck and driver hiring, Floor Strip and sealing, Fire and Water damage cleaning and restoration, Anti slip tile treatment, Site maintenance, Labour hiring and more.
- EliezerNAnswered on February 20, 2014 at 11:21 AM
First, let me clarify that our prices are based vary depending in the plan you subscribe to. As you can see in our PRICING page, each plan have different benefits mainly the number of submissions you can get each month. So, that means that you will not need to pay extra money to accomplish what you are looking for. You can even achieve it while being just the Free plan, our features can be used by our all users, free and paid ones.
Regarding to your inquiries:
1. I am not sure if I have completely understood what you are trying to accomplish. According to my understanding you want to convert the docs from a to c to web forms with Jotform, is that correct? If so, the best way to accomplish that is by manually building your forms using the already existing features of our form builder here: https://www.jotform.com/
Our apps and Widgets may be pretty helpful also:
- Apps list: http://apps.jotform.com/
- Widget lists: http://widgets.jotform.com/
To request Credit Card info we recommend to use one of our payment tools like Paypal Pro, Stripe, etc to prevent your account from being suspended due to ask CC information using plain textboxes:
If you sent some attached files, let me inform you that we did not receive them as our forum does not accept attachments. What you can do is to upload them to your dropbox account and share the URL here with us.
2. You can allow your forms submitter to receive a copy of what they submit by creating form autoresponders. Here is a guide: Creating a form Autoresponder
You can customize the content and the subject line of the Autoresponder from the Compose Email wizard using the tools of the editor:
3. Unfortunately, Jotform does not have the capability to work offline currently, but this feature has been requested by other users before, in this thread for example: https://www.jotform.com/answers/295285
There my colleague Jonathan suggest a workaround that you may try to see if it fits your needs.
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.