- kmarimon1Asked on July 11, 2011 at 11:44 AM
Not sure what exactly is the problem, but when i go My Forms >> New Form
The button isn't responding. I can't select it at all.
Not sure how to proceed.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on July 12, 2011 at 01:02 AM
use the full functionality of JotForm Tool you need to have this enabled
in your browser settings.
For IE browsers:
1. Open Internet Explorer, click the "Tool" button in the menu bar,
select the "Internet Options" button and then select the "Security" tab.
2. Select the "Internet" area, select "Custom Level" and go to the
"Security Settings - Internet Zone" box.
3. Click the checkbox to enable "Active Scripting" under the Scripting
section and then click the OK button to apply the settings. Restart your
1. Press Ctrl + F12 to bring up the Preferences window. Alternatively, you
can just click the menu toolbar then go to Settings > Preferences
2. Go to Advanced tab, choose Content on the menu to the left then tick
3. Click OK to save your preferences.
For Mozilla Firefox users:
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu and select Options.
2. In the OptionsPreferences window, select the Content panel.
4. Click 'Ok'
Let us know if this works for you.