- aronbuchananAsked on June 29, 2010 at 12:37 PMHi there, I created a sample form that put on my website. I tested the form by filling in some of the fields and submitting. I received the completed form in my e-mail inbox with the subject line reading "New submission." Is there a way to change the subject line to something else?Thanks! Aron
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 30, 2010 at 06:35 AMCertainly. To change subject on an email notification, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Edit the subject at the top,
5. Finish and Save your form.