- davidjmillerAsked on February 20, 2014 at 05:33 PM
I know i created an account with my email address email@example.com
I forgot my password and requested an email to reset my password. I entered my email and response what no email found.
- datasphereAnswered on February 20, 2014 at 05:41 PM
it happens to me to
when I work with multiple emails on various jobs
Is it possible that you have misspeled or changed some letter in your email
after the password loss or during the first registration ?
- davidjmillerAnswered on February 20, 2014 at 05:50 PMI have a similar account.
but i can log into that and i dont have that form on there.
There are two types of forms i have. on my other account i cant log into
- CarinaAnswered on February 20, 2014 at 07:57 PM
The email you provided is not registered. davidjmiller username has the email da--dj---ler---@---il.com associated, so if you try to reset the password on this account, the reset instructions will go to that email address. If you try to track other account I kindly ask you to provide us form's url or username so we can be of help to you.
Let us know please if you need more assistance.
- davidjmillerAnswered on February 20, 2014 at 08:00 PMI actually figured it out
- CarinaAnswered on February 20, 2014 at 08:05 PM
You're most welcome. Let us know if we can be of assistance.