- shopwisely16Asked on July 11, 2011 at 02:36 PM
hello!!! so sorry to bother i still dont know how to use it... i just wanted to use my background like this.. http://s1027.photobucket.com/albums/y332/shopwisely16/?action=view¤t=pretty-1.gifthank you so much for the help.. :)
This is a re-post of a comment on Customize Your Form Using Custom CSS Codes
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 11, 2011 at 02:57 PM
Here's what to do:
1. In a seperate browser tab or window, load the form into the form builder
2. Return to this tab and copy the following CSS to your clipboard:
repeat top left fixed;
3. Switch back to the other tab or window and paste what you copied into the Inject Custom CSS section of the form's Preferences.
Please see the following resources for further information about the background property:
Be sure to let us know if this helps and if we may help you with anything else related to our product.