- 2blifeAsked on February 21, 2014 at 04:16 AM
It's strange that cannot see any shared forms today when using sub user account login in, but all the forms are visible if using admin user account.
I have double checked in admin panel that related forms are authorized to that sub user with edit right, actually, no problem found yesterday but today, and no authorization update during this period.
Is there any maintainence work carrying on JotForm platform? Thanks.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 21, 2014 at 05:39 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
Upon checking, I found that there are three forms shared with you but it does not gets listed in your account.
I am creating a bug report and sending it to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 21, 2014 at 07:41 AM
Hello Neon,This issue is now resolved. I did check your account and I was able to see the list of shared forms. Do check and get back to us if the issue persists.Thank you!
- 2blifeAnswered on February 23, 2014 at 10:53 PM
Yes, the forms are visible now, thanks.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 01:30 AM
I am gald to know that you are able to see the shared forms.
Do get back to su fi you have any questions.