- Lizete LuceuAsked on February 21, 2014 at 05:52 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 21, 2014 at 06:11 AM
To start with, please consider checking the following guides:
What exactly your requirements? Please let us know so we can further help. You may also consider using one of our form template available in our form template gallery:
- Lizete LuceuAnswered on February 21, 2014 at 06:30 AMThank you for your reply. I am looking for a form that can be filled in electronically or by hand.
I would like to create a membership form and other forms for all the services my company will provide.
Below is a sample of the contact I would like on my membership form:
Children’s names and D.O.B:
6 month membership
12 month membership
Preferred contact option - email or phone?
Preferred contact language?
What do you expect from us?
Can you offer any suggestions?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 21, 2014 at 07:35 AM
You can use the form builder tools to create the form that you want. We have form controls available that correspond to the fields you have just listed.
I would suggest playing around the form builder for a bit so you will get a good feel of it.
Contact us again if you're having any troubles. Cheers!
- District1010Answered on February 21, 2014 at 07:58 AM
For what it's worth and as a user of JotForm for a couple of years now, and still learning it seems. The support here is second to none but it does usually help for you to dip your toe into the water first. The suggestion that you take a look at the samples was a good one and they will get you started quite quickly. The samples won't get you far once you expect the form to do calculations and like so come back here with those questions. A quick look at your needs seem to show it to be a fairly basic information collecting exercise and the standard tools will do most, if not all of what you need. Dive in!