- MarkPuttAsked on February 21, 2014 at 11:59 AM
Hi. I had a web hook working yesterday. It was doing an update to a MySQL DB via php. The php code is still able to update the DB but now the webhook on my form does not seem to be working or activating the php call.
Well, here it is.
I have it working on one form and not the other.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 21, 2014 at 12:06 PM
Is this the form you are working on?
If not, let me know which form it is and we'll perform tests to see if there's anything wrong here.
- MarkPuttAnswered on February 21, 2014 at 12:17 PM
The webhook works on this form
It does not work on this form.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 21, 2014 at 12:28 PM
I was able to recreate the problem on a clone of that form, so something must be wrong on that specific form template.
We will investigate further and will let you know our findings in a bit.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 21, 2014 at 12:56 PM
Sorry if I spoke too soon. Apparently, there was just some lag or delay with the sending of webhooks data from our server.
Please try it now and let me know if the problem still persists.