- expressionsofchanelAsked on July 12, 2011 at 02:21 AM
I have an account with you and have set up a contact form on a website where I would like for the email to go to two (2) different recipients. How would I go about setting that up?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 12, 2011 at 03:23 AM
You can set up your email alert notifications to be sent to more than one email address by adding a comma (,) for every email address in the recipient e-mail.
To do this, edit your form and do the following steps:
1. Click Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Email Alerts
3. Click Notification in the Email list to edit your notification settings
4. Click the Reply-To and Recipient settings button
5. Enter comma separated email addresses in the "Recipient E-mail:" section
Another option is simply add another email notification by clicking the Add New Email button in step 3 above, then continue with the wizard. Then click the Reply-To and Recipient settings button as well to edit your e-mail address recipient for your other notification.
If you need further assistance regarding this matter, just let us know.