- syrina25Asked on February 21, 2014 at 11:57 PM
my paypal shipping is set up and working through my paypal, however, it is not on my jotform. I am using the only paypal pro jotform I found. it is not adding the shipping to my site. I called paypal and they said it was my shopping cart program that is not showing the shipping. please help
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 22, 2014 at 12:27 AM
Shipping is not available for Paypal Pro payment integrations yet, but I believe it is on top of our developer's priority.
In the meantime, try using the regular Paypal Pro so you can either use a profile-based shipping calculation already set up on your account, or specify shipping costs for each of your items.
Let us know if you require further assistance.
- syrina25Answered on February 24, 2014 at 04:21 PM
Ok. Would really like to get the shipping worked out. Also, the form on my website is off...not sure why. I have switched up the dimentions and things but to no avail. Any suggestions? My website is thebuckbuster.com if you want to take a look at the buy now page.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 04:53 PM
Hi, Please try re-embeding your form using the iFrame code of it. Let us know if that solves the problem.
- syrina25Answered on March 03, 2014 at 02:50 PMThank you! That worked.