- hemi427Asked on February 22, 2014 at 12:22 PM
Just would like to mention to you that quality of your site is far from any decent one. Site takes ages to load, sometimes with errors, sometimes gives blank screen. I tried access it from many computers, IPs etc. so it really not on my side
Also saving forms sometimes doesnt bring any effects. IT just doesnt save.
Now Im trying to MY FORMS page but I got blank screen.
I like simplicity of your form maker but please try to work on your IT end.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 22, 2014 at 03:07 PM
Our preferred domain for your location is jotformeu.com. You are getting blank screen because you are redirected to this domain but not connected here. Once you are logged in to jotform.com, click My Forms and see if you are not redirected. Please kindly check and confirm if that's the case on your end.
If there are errors, we would appreciate if you can take a screenshot of that and send it here so we can forward it to our developers.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 22, 2014 at 03:08 PM
By the way, you can also use jotformpro.com since you are a paid user. Paid users should be able to access this domain.
- gnolanAnswered on February 22, 2014 at 03:24 PM
I get a 404 on the jotformpro.com link.
- District1010Answered on February 22, 2014 at 03:43 PM
Whilst I am generally happy with JotForm I do agree that jotformpro.com returns a 404 error?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 22, 2014 at 03:49 PM
My apologies. I forgot to add the prefix http:// in the URL above. Use this instead: http://jotformpro.com/.
- District1010Answered on February 22, 2014 at 03:53 PM
That certainly works OK so what are the benefits?
- gnolanAnswered on February 22, 2014 at 04:09 PM
I am curious too and agree with District1010 that your support and Jotform in general works well and I am happy with it.