- District1010Asked on February 22, 2014 at 03:48 PM
Is it possible to upload more than one image when submittinga a Question, or more to the point when answering your support?
- CarinaAnswered on February 22, 2014 at 09:36 PM
Yes it is possible to upload more than one picture per question/answer. The best is to resize them to 500px width in the image picker so they display properly in the forum.
Consult our guide on how to upload screenshots to our forum for more details.
Kindly let us know if you need more assistance.
- District1010Answered on February 23, 2014 at 05:00 AM
WOW that does seem very complicated - is there a good reason why it can't or shouldn't be incorporated on the Forum input form?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 23, 2014 at 05:14 AM
Uploading via this site and pasting the link here is a much simpler alternative.
I have forwarded your other question to our higher ups as support team membes do not have the authority to speak on their behalf.
- District1010Answered on February 23, 2014 at 05:27 AM
Thanks for the alternative, some very interesting images on there for sure. It certainly wasn't a complaint but hopefully the men in suits will consider an easier route for us in the passage of time.