- tniegoAsked on February 23, 2014 at 11:48 AM
- EliezerNAnswered on February 23, 2014 at 12:51 PM
You can easily download your form submissions data as an excel file. Simply follow these steps:
1. Login to Jotform and go to My Forms page
2. Click on the Form name you want to export submissions to Excel from and click on "Submissions" button
3. Scroll down the page, On the Grid Table-Right above the Submission Date title you will see "Download as Excel" button.
You can also find these same steps here: How to export form data to excel?
You have the option to get the CSV and PDF files of your form data too, here is the guide to know how: How to Partially Download Form Submissions as Excel/CSV/PDF?
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this inquiry.